Monday, November 16, 2009

CJM's 7X7 Trombone Band at Fiol Memorial 09111

A performance of Fredric Rzewski's 1969 work Last Judgment - for solo trombone or several echoing trombones not quite in unison by Chris McIntyre's 7X7 Trombone Band and Friends during In Memory of Suzanne Fiol at St. Ann's Church, Brooklyn, NY on Nov. 15, 2009.



Audience right (front to back):
Chris McIntyre
Brian Drye
Jen Baker
Stephen Swell
Peter Zummo

Audience left (front to back):
James Rogers
Deborah Weisz
Ben Gerstein
William Lang
Monique Buzzarté

Images and video from the event here...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chris, for the wonderful documentation. I could not be there -- a cold overtook me -- but my spirit was there, indeed. Suzanne was so special, so fiesty, so beautiful. I will treasure the moments we worked on Yoshiko's 7 hour, 7 trombone, event. Magical and momentous. Suzanne provided space and time and loving.
    Bonnie Stein

    ReplyDelete

I hope I'm not wasting any of your time with my blog. I'll get this is comment ASAP.

cjm